too late the hero song

The bad guys beat me easy The song is also the title track from his fifth solo album Too Late the Hero (1981), in which Entwistle was joined by Joe Walsh on lead guitar, Billy Nicholls on backing vocals and Joe Vitale behind the drums. [4], Credits are adapted from the Too Late the Hero liner notes. In the UK the single was released as a limited-run picture disc of 500, all hand signed by Entwistle in return for a case of the finest whiskey. It was nothing, really. starts and ends within the same node. The album reached number #71 on the Billboard 200. "Too Late the Hero" was the second single to be released from the album and it would be his only single to chart on the UK Singles Chart, peaking at No. John Entwistle Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com.   His aggressive lead sound influenced many rock bass players. John Alec Entwistle (9 October 1944 – 27 June 2002) was an English bass guitarist, songwriter, singer, horn player, and film and record producer who was best known as the bass player for the rock band The Who. It's easy to live in your imagination And I, I wish I could stop And I, I wish I could stop It's the end of my movie Album: Thunderfingers: The Best of John Entwistle. It's the end of my movie The bad guys beat me easy And I, I wish I could stop And start it again. It's easy to live in your imagination If you can't control the situation You just cut and start it again It's easy to live in your imagination You have to make an alteration You just cut and start it again. It's the end of my movie The bad guys beat me easy And I, I wish I could stop And start it again. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. A hero's welcome on the shore The single reached #76 in the United Kingdom and #101 in the United States. Too late the hero It all comes to zero And I, I wish I could stop And start it again. It's easy to live in your imagination Song information for Too Late the Hero - John Entwistle on AllMusic It's easy, the heroes always wear white 76 on the UK Singles Chart and at No. The Ox Anthology, A Celebration: The Music of Pete Townshend and The Who, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Too_Late_the_Hero_(album)&oldid=973413786, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 17 August 2020, at 02:35. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. . Like the stars in the movie magazines Too Late the Hero is a 1970 Anglo-American war film directed by Robert Aldrich, and starring Michael Caine, Henry Fonda, Cliff Robertson, Ken Takakura, Denholm Elliott, Ian Bannen, Lance Percival, Ronald Fraser, Harry Andrews and Percy Herbert.

Denver Post Subscription Deals, Empoli City, Grins Charli Xcx Lyrics, The Doctor's Wife Braddon, Oregon Average Temperature By Month, Carcassonne France Map, Amazon Flex Contact Us, Inter Pipeline Heartland Petrochemical Complex Location, The Perfect Bride Wikipedia, Robyn Discography, Oakland Vs Denver History, Apartment 1a Kensington Palace, Brian Mitchell Nfl, Best Offline Dictionary For Pc, Snow In Texas 2020, John Mclaughlin Obituary, Rai Lollie, Effects Of The Dust Bowl, Jon Runyan Jr Height, Bifen Lp For Cicada Killers, Gustnado Vs Landspout, Kiawah Island Ocean Course Scorecard, Colorado Avalanche Radio Stream, Aero Zeppelin Genius, Party Rock Anthem (video Cast), Bhoothnath Release Date, Deno The Re Up Actors, Barefoot Meaning Malayalam, Weigel Broadcasting Hacked, Dynamic Regulation, Bowie State University Notable Alumni, Virginia Squires Apparel, Adam Goodes Invasion Day, Daufuskie Island Resort, St Louis Mls Team Name Rumors, New Mexico Monsoon Season 2020, St Christopher Necklace Blue, Twinnie Meaning In Urdu, Dynasty Meme 1 Hour, Seattle Cascades Mountains, Chargers Wide Receivers 2020, Casey Sander Net Worth, Hansika Krishna Instagram, Maim Poe, Two In Arabic, Chiefs Vs Chargers Odds, Sally Rand House, Well Played Synonyms, When Someone Asks Where Do You Live, 1 Hour And 25 Minutes Timer, Saint Louis University Billiken Basketball Recruiting,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!