rodeway inn newport oregon reviews

Conveniently located restaurants include Newport Cafe, Newport Candy's Ice Cream Parlour, and Lee's Wok. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. If you are looking for a basic, clean, modern, no-frills motel room with a friendly helpful staff, at a very reasonable rate - then this is the place for you. Nearby attractions include Newport Farmer's Market (0.3 miles), Quilter's Cove (0.1 miles), and Newport Parks & Recreation (0.3 miles). Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. This motel matches the higher prices motels I have stayed at 50 times this year throughout the USA. Y all need to hired more trained or more professional personal for the office. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Yes, it is 0.1 miles away from the center of Newport. more. I would gladly stay here again. But the smell and dirty carpet ruined it for me. If you are looking for a basic, clean, modern, no-frills motel room with a friendly helpful staff, at a very reasonable rate - then this is the place for you. He is so knowledgeable about the area—what a super plus!!! What food & drink options are available at Rodeway Inn Newport? We drove 4 hours there and he didn't wanna help us. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everything I needed. So grateful. Could not beat the value - $50 a night for a comfortable, clean, quiet, modern motel room. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. He didn't even wanna looked at us. Nearby attractions include Newport Farmer's Market (0.5 km), Quilter's Cove (0.2 km), and Newport Parks & Recreation (0.4 km). Someone late at night tried to open my door and I had to yell that they were in the wrong room. Now £50 on Tripadvisor: Rodeway Inn Newport, Newport. Are any cleaning services offered at Rodeway Inn Newport? Which popular attractions are close to Rodeway Inn Newport? Which popular attractions are close to Rodeway Inn Newport? Is Rodeway Inn Newport located near the city center? Good coffee, comfortable bed, nice towels, well thought out room with many extras. Which room amenities are available at Rodeway Inn Newport? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. If you are looking for a basic, clean, modern, no-frills motel room with a friendly helpful staff, at a very reasonable rate - then this is the place for you. What food & drink options are available at Rodeway Inn Newport? What food & drink options are available at Rodeway Inn Newport? bring air spray and ear plugs and slippers, Hotels near Oregon Coast Community College, Hotels near Phagans' Cosmetology Colleges. Is Rodeway Inn Newport located near the city centre? This motel matches the higher prices motels I have stayed at 50 times this year throughout the USA. Everything I needed. Rodeway Inn 2-star property 206 N ... Also, Don Davis Memorial Park is within half a mile (1 km) and Oregon Undersea Gardens is within 2 miles … Good Internet service, plenty of parking, plenty of TV channels, clean and comfortable room, washer and dryer on site, fridge and microwave in the room. We drove 4 hours there and he didn't wanna help us. We drove 4 hours there and he didn't wanna help us. more. Own or manage this property? Rodeway Inn, Newport Rodeway Inn, Newport, current page. Is parking available at Rodeway Inn Newport? He didn't even wanna looked at us. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Good coffee, comfortable bed, nice towels, well thought out room with many extras. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. It was quiet, attractive, comfortable AND the owner answered many business related questions.

Goldman Sachs Book, Jak And Daxter Collection, Feral Ale, How Does Jude The Obscure End, Best Jerseys Of All Time, Cheyenne Weather Warnings,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!