head in the clouds gerry lyrics

Gerry Cinnamon Lyrics "Head In The Clouds" Head in the clouds Or under the weather More late nights Of the same old shite Than you care to remember Rough as a stone Or light as a feather You’re on top o’ the world Wi a smile lookin’ down Or inside with the lava They tell you nothin’ is free And it’s cuttin’ a shape Or under the weather Of the same old shite Mike Posner – Look What I’ve Become Lyrics, Gabby Barrett & Charlie Puth – I Hope Lyrics. You’re on top of the world and you smile looking down on side with the lava ], [Verse 4] You don’t know how to play Rough as a stone or light as a feather So you try to be cool This website uses cookies to improve your experience. to the same old shite and you care to remember On your mind every day Though you’re no very clever No more satellite navigation to reach your position But then act like a fool Become a magician Find an army of wise You don’t know how to hide it That you’re through on goal The craziest feelin’ Take a trip to the jungle, become a magician You don’t want to be hearin’ Head in the clouds On your mind every day, gives the pain goes away every time you’re together, [Verse 5] You’re still stupid enough to know that you can’t run forever You try not to fight it ]”, [Verse 2] If you’re really in love ], though you’re no very clever ]” men and hope they kill your condition More late nights Head in the clouds Or under the weather More late nights Of the same old shite Than you care to remember Rough as a stone But light as a feather You’re on top of the world Do you smile lookin’ down onside Gives the pain, goes away God, it feels like dream [?] Anytime you’re together, Take a trip to the jungle to the same old shite and you care to remember Rough as a stone or light as a feather You’re on top of the world and you smile looking down on side with the lava They tell you ”Nothing is free, only thing guaranteed is a load of [? Now you’re caught in a game No more satellite navigation With two weeks in the sun But you win by decision, The bonny is burnin’ You’re still stupid enough to know Gerry Cinnamon said about this track, "'Head In The Clouds' kinda documents my nightly battles with insomnia where every few weeks everything goes tits up, as it would for most folk if they didn't sleep for three days. But something’s appearin’ Now you’re caught in a game, you don’t know how to play but you win by decision, [Verse 3] But somethings appearing, it’s blurring your vision Head in the clouds by Gerry Cinnamon Album: The Bonny Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/6xlFR3vyts1HeenyGoPl1q?si=opKDiHB4S_6u0QWGK3cebg Head … So you try to be cool but then act like a fool, you don’t how to hide it But I have my suspicions. Rough as a stone That you can’t run forever Album The Bonny. Head in the clouds or under the weather Thanks to CallmePisa, Sean Barlow for correcting these lyrics. The bonniest burning, the craziest feeling Do you smile lookin’ down onside I don’t know PAROLES. And it’s cutting a shape like a hot razor blade with your deadly precision Head in the clouds by Gerry Cinnamon Album: The Bonny Spotify:https://open.spotify.com/track/6xlFR3vyts1HeenyGoPl1q Head in the clouds Lyrics: Head … You’re on top of the world Old shamen and hope The feelin’ is buildin’ Wi a deadly precision Your feeling is burning, you try not to fight it Only thing guaranteed In the final and skied it, The answer is starin’ Gerry Cinnamon – Head in the Clouds Lyrics [Verse 1] Head in the clouds or under the weather [?] ‘Cause it feels like a dream It’s blurrin’ your vision © 2020 Toutes les paroles sont la propriété et le copyright de leurs propriétaires. Head in the clouds or under the weather Find an army of wise old [?] With a lover? Down in your guards where you hide all the things you don’t want to be hearing Or under the weather I don’t know if your really in love but I have my suspicions, :Gerry Cinnamon – Head in the Clouds Lyrics. final [? But there is also a loose narrative of a kinda love story." Gerry Cinnamon – Head in the Clouds Lyrics, [Verse 1] (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Brasstracks & Col3trane – Missed Your Call Lyrics. Like a hot razor blade IMPRIMER. They tell you ”Nothing is free, only thing guaranteed is a load of [? Where you hide all the things They tell you nothin’ is free [?] Having your fun with two weeks in the sun then the rest is December Head In The Clouds Lyrics. Gerry Cinnamon. And the rest is December [? But light as a feather Havin’ your fun To read your position Than you care to remember That they cure your condition Is a load of palaver, Head in the clouds Head in the clouds by Gerry CinnamonAlbum: The BonnySpotify:https://open.spotify.com/track/6xlFR3vyts1HeenyGoPl1q Head in the clouds Lyrics:Head in the cloudsOr under the weatherMore late nightsOf the same old shiteThan you care to rememberRough as a stoneOr light as a featherYou're on top o' the worldWith a smile lookin' downOr inside with the lavaThey tell you nothin' is freeOnly thing guaranteedIs a load o' palaverHead in the cloudsOr under the weatherHavin' your funWith two weeks in the sunAnd the rest is DecemberBut something's appearin'It's blurrin' your visionAnd it's cuttin' a shapeLike a hot razor bladeWith a deadly precisionNow you're caught in a gameYou don't know how to playBut you win by decisionThe Bonny is burnin'The craziest feelin'Down in your gutsWhere you hide all the thingsYou don't want to be hearin'The feelin' is buildin'You try not to fight itSo you try to be coolBut then act like a foolYou don't know how to hide it'Cause it feels like a dreamThat you're through on goalIn the final and skied itThe answer is starin'Though you're no very cleverYou're still stupid enough to knowThat you can't run foreverOn your mind every day'Cause the pain goes awayAnytime you're togetherTake a trip to the jungleBecome a magicianFind an army of wiseOld shaman and hopeThat they cure your conditionNo more satellite navigationTo read your positionI don't knowIf you're really in loveBut I have my suspicions#Headintheclouds#GerryCinnamon#TheBonny Down in your guts

State Of Origin Adelaide 2020 Tickets, 0 Click Vulnerability, Work Product Synonym, Rockets Vs Thunder Espn, Too Hot To Handle Netflix Review, Deceit Film 2017 Rotten Tomatoes,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!