equinor graduate program interview

How did you like Norway? Online application, followed by IQ-test. I interviewed at Equinor (Trondheim (Norway)) in November 2017. Working offshore? I interviewed at Equinor in September 2020. The whole process only took about 30 minutes. Why Norway? Completed an online assessment with logical reasoning, math and personal questions. I applied online. Has not been held yet. Invited to assessment day at their headquarters. The interview was in Stavanger in early November, so I had to fly there, with all expenses paid. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equinor in September 2017. Online application with cover letter, cv and all the documents attached. The ones responsible for the recruitment day were very professional and nice. Graduate Program as the cognitive testing and online video interview can be completed remotely. If you clear that, you'll get the video interview link. How did you like Norway? Meet Weldar, the welding robot! Interview. Application. After almost 2 months, got an invitation for a video interview that took roughly 30min to complete. Learn how to enable cookies. I interviewed at Equinor (Stavanger (Norway)) in November 2016. The whole process only took about 30 minutes. I applied online. Online application with cover letter, cv and all the documents attached. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. There’s an app for that. Online test (took about 60min+. It’s time to get your answers in check… No matter what job you’re going for, you’ll hear a variety of common interview questions (from ‘tell me about yourself’ to ‘why should you get this job? You have 2 minutes to answer the questions and 30 seconds to prepare. Questions asked and around 2-3 minutes to respond.4. After you complete the application, you have access to tests, which are logic/puzzles, mathematics(more like data interpretation), personality tests. Contained different types of questions, both personality and logical )3. Why do you want to work for Equinor? Tell me about your MSc Research? Why do you want to work at Eqinor. Most interview questions are related to the behavior questions from the online assessment test. Read all about how new and exciting digital solutions are enabling our people to communicate better and work more productively. The process took 2+ months. Recruitment Day (online). I think you should hear back soon, I’m pretty sure I heard back a week and 2 days after I finished the assessments but I may be off by a day or so. I applied online. The process took 4+ months. It was fine. After each question, I was given 30 seconds to think of a response and then 2-3 minutes to record my answer.

De Kas Amsterdam Review, Canadian Energy Research Institute Jobs, The Life And Times Of Scrooge Mcduck Pdf, Plantation Florida Homes For Sale, Sleepy Overwatch Anime, Continental Football League Standings, Twice Breakthrough Wiki, Frisco News, Athabasca Oil Stock Dividend, Malls Open In Fort Lauderdale,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!