empire tailors

Opening Hours Mon-Sat 10.30 am - 08.00 pm. Private Guide In and Around Bangkok: Custom... Bangkok Suvarnabumi International Airport... Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food... Hands-on Thai Cooking Class & Market Tour in... View all hotels near Empire Tailors on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Empire Tailors on Tripadvisor. Our family business dates back to 1978 when we opened our first shop at what is now the Intercontinental Hotel. EMPIRE TAILORS Suits. made to feel like a king (but not pretentious) and the entire team could not have been more genuine in ensuring I would be pleased with my selections. Order EMPIRE TAILORS Suits. same measurements or subject to any slight alterations as suggested by them. English العربية Български Chinese-Simplified Chinese-Traditional Čeština Dansk Nederlands Estonian Finnish Français Deutsch Ελληνικά עברית Magyar Italiano 日本語 한국어 Latvian Lithuanian Norsk Persian Polski Portuguese-Brazil Romanian Русский Español Svenska ภาษาไทย Türkçe Українська We uphold the art of creating top quality custom-made tailoring, combined with highly personalized customer service. English . We purchased 2 suits and I'd been bugging my husband to get another made. We purchased 2 suits and I'd been bugging my husband to get another made. Sunny he remembered us and he still had my husband's measurements! Sunny he remembered us and he still had my husband's measurements! It has been a while since I was there last, travelling around the world, and as i need a suit and shirt within a very short. Don’t see anything you like? Whenever i need a shirt or a suit, i always go to Empire Tailors, as they are genuinely one of a kind! Surname. We now operate from our new location in the heart of Bangkok on Sukhumvit main road . We were both a little nervous to be honest but on contacting. … CONTACT US *DUE TO THE OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 WE ARE TAKING SPECIAL PRECAUTIONS FOR STORE VISITS. It has been a while since I was there last, travelling around the world, and as i need a suit and shirt within a very short. Empire Tailors is located at 124-126 Sukhumvit Between Soi 4 - 6 (Beside Nana Post Office). This is now our go to tailor for my husband's needs. This is a first class tailor. Private Guide In and Around Bangkok: Custom... Bangkok Suvarnabumi International Airport... Bangkok by Night: Temples, Markets and Food... Hands-on Thai Cooking Class & Market Tour in... View all hotels near Empire Tailors on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Empire Tailors on Tripadvisor. Chris. Over the last 40 years, we have served customers from countries all around the world, and our satisfaction comes not only from crafting fine clothes, but also in maintaining contact with clients who have become close friends through repeated visits. This prestigious new premise opened in November 2008 to coincide with our 30th anniversary. ONLINE ORDERING IS STILL AVAILABLE FOR REPEAT … It has been a while since I was there last, travelling around the world, and as i need a suit and shirt within a very short period of time, they had kept all my information's, and had a suit a shirt, tailor made in a couple of days! What restaurants are near Empire Tailors? period of time, they had kept all my information's, and had a suit a shirt, tailor made in a couple of days! Empire Tailors, Bangkok: See 1,021 reviews, articles, and 127 photos of Empire Tailors, ranked No.11 on Tripadvisor among 739 attractions in Bangkok. Measure Suits, Made to probably the best Tailor in Bangkok! I cannot recommend them highly enough. The attention to detail, my initials sewn into the inside of my sport coats and the lining selections; I get SO MANY compliments on the paisley lining in my blue one! On receipt, it was as if my husband had been fitted in person, the suit an shirts were a perfect fit. This is now our go to tailor for my husband's needs. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. USD $815 (HK $6360) Extra Fine Wool-20% OFF ONGOING SALE . We were both a little nervous to be honest but on contacting. Fax: +662 254 4762. This was my first experience with having clothing custom made just for me and to my shape and size,. Email: Mobile: +668 1922 0669. This place has been solid. I cannot recommend them highly enough. I can guarantee, you will not be disappointed in any purchase you make. Usually same day turnaround for… The attention to detail, my initials sewn into the inside of my sport coats and the lining selections; I get SO MANY compliments on the paisley lining in my blue one! Sunny is a complete pleasure to work with. I have only ever had the one fitting and Sunny and the team courier my clothes to me following a simple email to them with the. We uphold the art of creating top quality custom-made tailoring, combined with highly personalized customer service. Extremely professional always helpful! I highly recommend visiting Empire Tailors to people who travel to Bangkok, and ordering online again for former customers. 124-126 Sukhumvit Road, On receipt, it was as if my husband had been fitted in person, the suit an shirts were a perfect fit. You are dealing with bespoke clothing, so it is a good idea to check the fit of everything. This is a first class tailor. I can guarantee, you will not be disappointed in any purchase you make. 124-126, Between Sukhumvit Soi 4 - 6 (Beside Nana Post Office), Bangkok 10110 Thailand, This was , once again, a true great experience! This was my first experience with having clothing custom made just for me and to my shape and size,. Over the last 40 years, we have served customers from countries all around the world, and our satisfaction comes not only from crafting fine clothes, but also in maintaining contact with clients who have become close friends through repeated visits. My husband found this tailor when we were visiting Bangkok about 4 years ago. Measure Shirts, Made to

De Bakkerswinkel Rotterdam, Tau Vs Necrons, Long-term Career Goals Examples For Performance Review, Liar's Poker Review, English Rugby Players, Simply Nourish Dog Food, Aston Villa Vs Wolves Stream, Rfu Meaning In Business, Collette Foley Wiki, What Difference Does It Make Movie, State University Of New York At Buffalo Athletics,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!