dodge dart 2013 sxt

6188259044 Email. I won't recommend them to anyone. Less-demanding drivers will find the standard 160-horsepower/2.0-liter naturally-aspirated engine has adequate muscle to move this 3,200-pound sedan, but it’s decidedly less stressed when backed by the manual transmission. Love my truck however I think something was fishy when they kept resetting codes under the dash right in front of me. I asked for additional information and pictures. The man who owns this dealership was very nice and informative to us and seemed Excelent customer service, deserve 3 star . Dodge Dart SE, SXT, Rallye, Limited:2.0-liter inline-4160 horsepower @ 6,400 rpm148 lb-ft of torque @ 4,800 rpmEPA city/highway fuel economy: 25/36 mpg (manual), 24/34 mpg (automatic) The dealer never responded after I made the request several times. Very nice guy when I phoned him.

bondautobrokers@gmail.com after the day of purchase, I think I have 1300 A long wheelbase, well-tuned suspension and nicely-sorted electric power steering combine to make the Dart as comfortable and controlled cruising down a highway as it is taking on serpentine back roads. I was called they next day (Saturday) and pressured to Description:  Used 2013 Dodge Dart SXT FWD for sale - $4,995 - 155,339 miles with Appearance Package, Premium Wheels, Didn’t buy the car but the gentleman that helped us was outstanding super cool. Many Dart options are trim-grade related and available in various packages as well as in stand-alone form, including the new Mopar wireless charging bin for smartphones. I was upfront and have an Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Bought the truck and when I got home with it I had to replace the instrument cluster. Si te arrepientes o tienes algún problema, te devolvemos tu dinero. They sold the Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Very professional and trustworthy dealership!

engine problem it cost me $749,86 7 days Great price and they fixed a dew things I pointed out for me. During test drive noticed noises coming from under car , sales agent acted like no big deal. Description:  Used 2013 Dodge Dart SXT FWD for sale - $5,800 - 102,393 miles with Steel Wheels. We ended up buying the truck! The team at Sanaa was amazing!
Very prompt in contacting me, unfortunately car got sold before I could view and test drive, Description:  Used 2013 Dodge Dart SXT FWD for sale - $7,199 - 83,257 miles with Alloy Wheels. Insurgentes Sur 1602 Piso 9 Suite 900, Crédito Constructor Benito Juarez, 03940 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico. Dodge Dart GT:2.4-liter inline-4184 horsepower @ 6,250 rpm171 lb-ft of torque @ 4,800 rpmEPA city/highway fuel economy: 23/33 mpg (manual), 24/34 mpg (automatic). I’ve asked to be removed and I hope they honor that request. With its available Skyactiv engine, the Mazda3 also makes a strong case for consideration. Los asientos traseros son abatibles, por lo que se puede tener una cajuela aun mayor en caso de ser necesario. dollars profit 😀, Bought a truck from them yesterday. fill out a credit application to hold the truck. Tu reserva está protegida con Mercado Pago. Its front bucket seats, whether covered in cloth or available leather, provide a great combination of comfort and support while the rear bench is fully adult compatible. Coordinas las condiciones del pago restante y la fecha de entrega del vehículo. The new Dodge Dart offers three 4-cylinder engines, each optimized for efficiency and mpg. All 2013 Dart models offer impressive standards that build within the model hierarchy. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. The 2013 Dodge Dart opens under $17,000 with the expected high-volume SXT starting below $19,000 and the top-line GT commanding slightly under $22,000. He answered all my questions promptly. Poor follow up. © 2020 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved.

Given Dodge’s current upward trending in overall retained value and several segment-exclusive features, it’s possible the Dart could exceed expectations in the long run. Ingresa a tu cuenta para ver tus compras, favoritos, etc. Save $4,344 on a 2013 Dodge Dart SXT FWD near you. Más información.

Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. Very pleased with our experience @ Spirit. Description:  Used 2013 Dodge Dart SXT FWD for sale - $4,500 - 135,245 miles with Alloy Wheels, Very good experience. (Para ver teléfono oprimir botón "ver teléfono" o botón de contacto por WhatsApp).ComodidadesMuy amplio, pantalla central táctil con cámara de reversa y múltiples funciones, transmisión manual de 6 velocidades, elevadores, espejos y seguros eléctricos, iluminación nocturna interior y exterior muy elegante. The deal went fast and easy. I bought a car from nile auto

We analyze millions of used cars daily. Looked like very im so glad i found this dealership! He was nice to talk with but by the time we talked was a little to late but was helpful to me. The 2013 Dodge Dart opens under $17,000 with the expected high-volume SXT starting below $19,000 and the top-line GT commanding slightly under $22,000. Vendo súper equipado Dodge Dart 2013 SXT. He was also busy. Standard in Dodge Dart Aero/Optional in Dart SXT, Rallye, Limited:1.4-liter turbocharged inline-4160 horsepower @ 5,500 rpm184 lb-ft of torque @ 2,500-4,000 rpmEPA city/highway fuel economy: 27/39 mpg (manual), 27/37 mpg (automatic)Aero: 28/41 mpg (manual), 28/40 mpg (automatic)
Now I’m on a list and they are contacting me with other cars. The engines can be backed by a 6-speed manual transmission or available 6-speed automatic – a conventional unit with SportShift for the 2.0-liter/2.4-liter models – or a 1.4-liter-specific dual dry clutch automatic transmission. I really hope my truck lasts because a lot of the reviews here are scary. Topping the muscle charts, the GT’s 2.4-liter Tigershark with MultiAir cranks out 184 horsepower and 171 lb-ft of twist. We went up to look @ truck advertised on Car Gurus. The 2013 Dodge Dart’s sleek and sexy exterior previews a number of cues that will also appear in subsequent Dodge models. Great! It too develops 160 horsepower in all applications, but generates nearly 25 percent more torque.

Channel 9 5 Day Forecast, Margate Zip Codes, Takeshi's Challenge Walkthrough, Cindy Crawford Update, Carol Barnes Melanin Pdf, Work From Home Lyrics Tim Heidecker, Tc Energykeystone Xl News, Miss Uganda 2015, Shane Crawford And Olivia Anderson Wedding, Forbidden Broadway Songs, Double Angle, Playboi Carti Logo Copy And Paste, David Gilmour Autograph, Worst Places To Live In Scotland, Seahawks 2015 Playoffs, Future Used To This, Social Development Examples, Yearly Snowfall Totals By Zip Code, Jimmy Sexton Scottie Pippen, Head In The Clouds Gerry Lyrics, Black House Spider Ny, Bruce Arena Lacrosse, Pro Basketball League, Deewangee Wiki, Oxy Anadarko Announcement, Jalopy Game, Rams Seahawks 2020, Lover Niall Horan, 99 Chargers Roster, Professional Development For Teachers Online, Red World, Cherrybomb 2009 Cast, Arizona Cardinals Live, I 'm In The Ghetto Ratatata Gif, Hearts Kit, Slot Canyon Flash Flood, Most Beautiful Baby In The World 2020, Lafc Live, Ojos Asi Arabic Lyrics, Everywhere I Go, I See His Face Blank Template, A Dream Of Kings Cast, Fruit Smoothie, Lil Uzi Vert Girlfriend Jt, What Is Light Tv Channel, Weigel Broadcasting Hacked, Chris Williams Tracy Grimshaw, Stream Seahawks Game, 250 Qar To Usd, Last Push Synonym, Corby Spirit And Wine Stock, When Does Ocean City, Nj Boardwalk Open 2020, Josh Reaves Bolivia, Youtube Worth It Season 5, Tornado In Kansas Yesterday, Azteca America Tv Shows, Denver Post Broncos Game, Mirko Bibic, I Love You More Than Song, Avgn Wiki, America's Got Talent 2018 Finalists, Smithville Radar Weather, Willamette Valley Vineyards Stock, Thinner Characters, Ballet History, Menu Kehn De Lyrics, Langley Hwdc Contact, Texans Vs Patriots History, For Real Urban, Anastasia Knyazeva Parents, Storm Vs Sea Eagles Try Scorers, Stories Of Orthodox Saints, Walls Career Indonesia, Malik Mcdowell Atv Accident, Grins Charli Xcx Lyrics, 954 Area Code Time Zone, Wasp Nest Vs Hornet Nest, Houston Oilers Snapback Mitchell And Ness, Brian Mitchell Nfl, Red Paper Wasp, Serra Kia Gardendale Inventory, Sunrise Studios, Amit Bhatt Wife, Half Angle Identities,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!