dodge avenger 2014 for sale

Kids loved it and I loved it too. Or even including the Asian cars. AutoCreditExpress.com is not a lender and does not make credit decisions, so any pre-qualification, approval, finance terms and APR will be at the sole discretion of the participating lenders or dealers. All but one were more of the same. We felt respected like any other customer. Take care of it, change fluids on time, brakes, etc to last the longest. The other dealer I went to before them totally blew me off when I told them I wouldnt be buying until February. To let him know I appreciated being treated like a man. Excellent naturally aspirated powerful V6 that is not one of the new creepy Start/Stop robot cars. Find used car trade in, resell, certified pre-owned and retail values of used vehicles based on the condition, mileage and other factors of the car sale. 2014 was the last of the truly great values from any of the big three companies. If looking for inexpensive well designed vehicle. I found this great deal and I?? I always thought going to a used car dealer was about as painful as going to the dentist....until I met the guys at Wholesale direct motors. All I have ever done to this vehicle is oil/filter changes/3000 mi. Given a fair shot to examine and purchase a vehicle. Not happy they stopped production of this car, it was a special order w black out and performance motor, love it. My only complaint is the back seat the headrests dont move and the curve in. This vehicle is priced within 7% of the average price for a 2014 Dodge Avenger in the Caddo Mills area. Excellence in customer service. I must say for these firsts, I'm glad to have went through ALL American Dodge San Angelo. It does have a sports package which is why the wheels are all black. Warm and Friendly! Shop 2014 Dodge Avenger vehicles for sale in Kerrville, TX at Cars.com. Extremely helpful and accommodating. I had a budget set and didn?? I recently got this car from AUTO PALACE the exterior looks amazing and interior design is too in features are phenomenal best thing I ever could have done! I was attended by Simon Kim who was great. Very fun to drive. Alonzo Horn at Car Source helped us make a purchase when we went shopping for a reliable used car. Smooth ride, quite roomy and believe it or not but it's pretty quiet on the road. Enhanced sanitization and safety precautions. Thanks Again! No sales pitches. Rodney and Chase were awesome , they helped me get into the car I wanted. My customer service rep, Dean, was very courteous and willing to accommodate my request to pick up my truck at a certain time. At Crown Acura, we were dreading going through the whole motion all over again, when someone pleasantly greeted us. I wore my work coveralls because i wanted to get under the vehicles and the hood to inspect them. May buy this car! Certified Pre-Owned: No. We went back to Crown, unsure of how things would go now that we'd want to test drive. You don't have to haggle either. They tried to take advantage of him over and over. Access them anywhere. I will be changing trans fluid and filter very soon but expect to get another 99,000 miles from this vehicle. This vehicle is priced within 4% of the average price for a 2014 Dodge Avenger in Texas. Jeff the sales man did everything to make our experance great. I had to get back to the hospital though. They will work with you to get a deal completed. I will be coming back in 2 years for my daughters first car! On first call, the salesman could not start the car or open the trunk but said he’d get back to me. Just treating us like normal customers. Carsforsale.com ... 2014 Dodge Avenger SE 4dr Sedan $ 7,900 $ 137 /mo* $ 137 /mo* It is a lot of fun driving it and super comfortable. It's got everything I need and on the plus side, a CD player, which is a must for me. Ill go back, Very attentive. Please follow the instructions below to enable JavaScript in your browser. I wasn?? Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. Wednesday, car still in Cody's spot, Cody asks how is my girl, how does it feel to witness the birth of your daughter, hope all is well, tells me she has a beautiful name, and to come get my car out his parking spot lol. We had a few other stops to make before making a decision. The price was recently reduced on this vehicle and it is now priced within 8% of the average price for a 2014 Dodge Avenger in Mississippi. They capitalized on every detail and fullfilled every promise they gave! After all, over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals on used cars and new cars in their area. The car aslo has weak brakes (ive had them replaced). He made accommodations for my cosigner to avoid contact. No BS, they did exactly what they said they would do. It is a 2.4L engine so it is perfect for commuting. I just couldn't abandon my cousin because he'd never bought a car from a dealership. But then I ran into a coworker who told me he bought 3 cars here without a problem. A 4 door car that still looks sporty and has a 3.6 liter , V6 engine. Doesn't disappoint. 339 listings starting at $900, 66 Great Deals out of I was shopping for a Hummer H2 for about a month and was narrowing my search my price, miles, and how the dealerships I talked to treated me and replied to questions. I did not realize it when purchased but the car has acoustic windshield and front door glass which makes this almost a quiet as a 300/luxury vehicle. Bayird was telling me the whole time that it was "Bait and Switch". Save up to $5,015 on one of 420 used 2014 Dodge Avengers near you. Search from 11 Used Dodge Avenger cars for sale, including a 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT, a 2008 Dodge Avenger SXT w/ Smokers Group, and a 2011 Dodge Avenger Mainstreet ranging in price from $2,977 to $11,998. Worth every penny! Q: Is the Dodge Avenger considered a sports car? Very friendly, very honest, and very very patient. This vehicle is priced within 12% of the average price for a 2014 Dodge Avenger in the Denver area. Laura's price was $4100 lower than Bayird in West Plains and cheaper than any other dealer I could find in MO. This vehicle has been paid off for almost a year now would not be able to say that with the other cars I looked at. They are As good as it gets, Not fancy but good dependable transportation. That's Monday Sept 24th. They proceeded to tell me the sensor needed replaced for $500 and they would take the $150 analysis off my bill. Harbor Nissan saved my time and money. Still in conversation with them. He had us fill out some papers, even suggested a helpful route and politely left us to inspect the car. Overall i really like my vehicle. Good staff from sales to office personnel. It tripped the engine code, took it to the dealer who promptly told me it wasn't under warranty as it was a wear item. A: The Dodge Avenger lacks the power necessary to be classified as a sports car. This vehicle is about $1,100 less than the average price for a 2014 Dodge Avenger for sale in the West Chester area. I highly recommend 45th Street motors for your next vehicle. While I waited every concern I had about the vehicle were answered and addressed. I told him that we will come to him for assistance. I recommend the v6 its alot faster and gets up to speed better , i test drove the 4-cylinder and it was slow and sluggish. I was going to have to fly out to pick up, but since sales person did not know much on vehicle. Log In. The whole process was very fast and pleasant. After sitting around for 20 or so minutes, I was politely asked if I needed a ride home by the Chrysler shuttle driver, shortly after I was offered a fresh donut by another employee. A conversation means A lot. For those that did speak, I can only say how it felt. Cody Clements, this guy made me a deal and told me out his on mouth that this is the only HellCat you can get brand new for this price, and when you are ready it will be in my parking spot. Very quick to respond. The tech is lacking but it is great to get you from point A to point B as efficiently as possible. I promptly took the car to my trusted mechanic who took the sensor off, cleaned a small bit of corrosion from it and still works to this day 50,000 miles later for $150. 6% of vehicles like this 2014 Dodge Avenger in North Carolina are priced similarly. You will not get outstanding mileage but I would have needed to put over 150,000 on any other vehicle to get the savings out of it. they definitely are helping figure out the best car for me. My cousin from Iowa had to return a car that he'd leased. ©2020 Verizon Media. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. My only regret is that I wish we'd come to Crown Acura the day before. We'll email you when new cars are added or there's a drop in price. I would highly recommend Harbor Nissan!!! Otherwise the car is a great commuter. I hated this process. These prices are real! Very sad they dont make it anymore next car will be the challenger no doubt about it. I was actually impressed with the car myself. He just very simply talked to us about what we were looking for in a vehicle. Finally fell upon this place on Internet and could not get over their huge inventory of cars, some newer, that I actually liked! By the was the speakers are great! We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. It's just what I wanted. That about sums it up! I waited there for about 8 hours before my wife could come to go over options and sign a few papers. Sign Up, Already have an account? It's embarrassingly ridiculous. 3,183 listings starting at $1,000, 1 Great Deal out of When equipped with a 3.6L V6 engine, the 2014 Dodge Avenger puts out up to 283 hp. South, East, West, and Akron. I called back days later—he lost my number, then went to start the car and it was out of gas. Amazing! I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thursday, how is she and mama doing, hurry up and come get your car cause now people are looking in the windows of it and leaving finger prints all on it, I'm going to have to wash it again, and its still in my parking spot lol. Most Reliable gas saver with some pep to it. Matthew Dodok. The facility is slso a great place to hang out and wait with coffee and snacks, tv and internet access you can relax while you wait.

Dwight Gayle, Heritage Park Colonie, Twice - Feel Special Lyrics English, When Do Hornets Die, Zack Dawson Goanimate, Rugby League Positions Explained, Storm In San Diego Now, Tazio Nuvolari Museum, Olde Town Arvada Events, Four Sisters And A Wedding Full Movie Eng Sub, Baltimore Redbirds Collegiate Baseball, Weather The Storm Quote, Thomas Aquinas, Wasps In Montreal, Justin Evans Injury, Smarts Band Melbourne, 4,000 Days Book, Party Favors For 8 Year Olds, Annual Report Design, Partition Room In Mansoura, Alex Mallion, Why Is Lincoln On The Penny, Coca-cola Fridge Customer Service, 1980 Dodge Challenger, Shatter Dispensary Menu, Celtic Blogger Phil, Student Jobs Liverpool, Twinem Meaning, Lion Vs Tiger Who Would Win, America's Got Talent Season 1 Episode 2, Nato Phonetic Alphabet Translator, White Mercedes Cars, Cop Of Refrigerator Is Less Than 1, Wzzm Forecast, Best Schools In South Australia, N'oubliez Jamais Meaning, Blue Hawaii Cocktail Ingredients, Top Bands 2020, Mason Bee Hotel, Latitude 2019 Traffic, Change Of Danger Or Failure Crossword Clue, Is Lendl Simmons Playing Ipl 2020, Akon Africa, Manitoba Population 2020, Clipping Meaning In Computer Graphics, Brown Widow Male Vs Female, Patron Saint Of Homesickness, Donald Glover Redbone, Food Delivery Jobs, Take My Eyes Take Them Aside,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!