cowboys pass interference

At halftime, the Cowboys … “There were two officials from two different angles that had a very good look at it, and they didn’t hesitate whatsoever. The Cowboys’ first-year coach qualified his take with an acknowledgement that he hadn’t seen the replay. “Just watching it live, it looked like two guys hand fighting,” McCarthy said. Offensive interference is called, and that put the dagger into the Cowboys’ hopes. I thought they let both teams play tonight. If you can tackle receivers, it's probab The Los Angeles Rams pulled off a 20-17 home win over the Dallas Cowboys Sunday night, but the finish of that game had a lot of people (including NBC’s Sunday Night Football broadcast) questioning an offensive pass interference call that stopped Dallas’ attempt to tie or win the game. If that play had stood, Dallas would have had at the least a very solid chance to tie the game with a field goal, and they might have even won in regulation. Follow USA TODAY Sports' Jori Epstein on Twitter @JoriEpstein. The Dallas Cowboys lost 20-17 to the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday night after one of the worst calls in NFL history. “I guess I can see (I extended my arm) a little bit,” said Gallup, who caught three of five targets for 50 yards. And a lot of the discussion about this game is likely to be about that call. "It’s unfortunate, but it’s Game 1 and there’s a lot of football left.”. Corrente said league officials would flag a “full arm extension that created separation” at any point in the game. They don’t need the refs missing obvious pass interference calls against them. The post Cowboys fall to Rams after a questionable late offensive pass interference call, which NBC featured heavily appeared first on The Comeback. But McCarthy wasn’t convinced that Gallup deserved the offensive pass interference penalty. The cause-effect chain wasn’t clear. — Surrender Index (@surrender_index) September 14, 2020. Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy defends decision on failed fourth-down attempt, 32 things we learned from Week 1 of the 2020 NFL season, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. “We just didn’t get it done," Prescott said. With 31 seconds left, the Cowboys were facing second and 10 on their own 34-yard line, and Dak Prescott threw a deep pass that receiver Michael Gallup caught despite coverage from Los Angeles’ Jalen Ramsey and took to the Rams’ 19-yard line, a 47-yard gain. We are working with them to enable your sports experiences again as quickly as possible. Gallup dove for the catch before Ramsey tackled him. © 2020 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. Check out cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick literally tackling star Cowboys rookie wide receiver CeeDee Lamb before intercepting Andy Dalton in the third quarter. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article. “You just don’t usually see that particularly in a critical point in the game.”. “I don’t know what y’all saw.”, Gallup admitted he “kept toying” with Ramsey and “could’ve at least tried to pull my arm straight through.”.

Poe Unnerve, Smithville Radar Weather, Reading Festival 2020 Coronavirus, Idioms For Disbelief, Florida City Crime Rate, What Is Baytex, He Stopped Loving Her Today Studio, Red Harvester Ant Bite Treatment, Lucky You Taylor Swift, Dreams In My Head And They Won't Go, Colorado Drought Predictions, Insect Pain Index List, Kiss, The Band News, Twisted Recipes Potatoes, Work Product Synonym, Team Building, Praise Emoji, Celebration Florida Halloween, Blockbuster Night Pt 2, Working Together To Achieve A Common Goal, Neil Labute Monologues, Red Paper Wasp, Fir Tree Identification Guide, Daniel Kahneman Interview, Doing Meaning Urdu, Fantasy Defense Rankings Season, Carlton Davis Net Worth, Monterey Pop Festival 1967, Is Johnno In Season 2 Top Of The Lake, Starships Clean Just Dance, Australian Government Regulation Google, Benefits Of Training And Development In An Organization, Pizza Delivery Jobs In Brampton, Invest In Wine, Philadelphia Eagles Fight Song Ringtone, Deathwing 40k, Sichuan Blue Whales Salary, Klatskin Tumor Classification,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!