cosy café amsterdam

All rights reserved. One of Amsterdam’s most famous institutions is The brown Café (“bruine kroeg” in Dutch). A hidden gem ready to be discovered! We're offering groups 1000 beds at 25€ per bed in 2021! Situated at the beautiful Looiersgracht in the Jordaan you can find Festina Lente. Their terrace is small, but when the sun’s out you will find yourself in an amazing spot right at the canal. If you’re feeling peckish they have a small but tasty food offerings, including an impressive cheese plank and a selection of cured meats. I read about this chic neighborhood cafe in Monocle’s Guide to Amsterdam, and it certainly didn’t disappoint. Café Brecht At this wine bar located in Amsterdam-West, you can enjoy the tastiest wines. Get quick answers from Cosy by Mandy staff and past visitors. Want to test out some of Amsterdam’s best coffee shops? Well, the city is packed with hundreds of them. It may be a great beer but perhaps not at that price :). I just love it! Our Big Sale for 2021 Bookings Is Now On. Named after the renowned German dramatist and poet, Bertolt Brecht, the woman-owned Cafe Brecht may be the only establishment in Amsterdam with German poetry inscribed on the walls. A hidden gem ready to be discovered! Ask for the microphone. Their wine menu – with only organic wines – will light a fire in the heart of every wine lover. I roughly told the bartender what types of beer I like and he selected a beer that blew my mind away. With chintzy floral sofas, funky lampshades, old photo frames and crocheted doilies, a visit here feels a lot like stepping back in time to a much simpler, cosier time. We have updated the location on the map, so cheers to you for the heads up. And who’s not a fan of all-day brunch? It is a little dark on the inside (though there are 3-4 tables outside) and they have around 8 -9 beer on draft with scores more in bottles (for which you have to read the chalkboards around the walls). Amsterdam is bustling with exciting cuisines and innovative dining concepts. I loved their Pulpo (octopus), pan de tomate (bread served with a tomato puree topping), and grilled anchovies. At this wine bar located in Amsterdam-West, you can enjoy the tastiest wines. Egelantiersgracht 12, 1015 RL Why go? May 6, 2013 - This Pin was discovered by Eliza Melgar. The staff were friendly. We returned on the last day just to have more of those PANCAKES!!!!! Where? Elandsgracht 84, 1016 TZ Why go? Try their homemade Sangria and classic tortilla. Check out our guide to 48 hours in Amsterdam on the cheap! For the roaring fire and great night time views across the River IJ. ZincBAR is our onsite bar in ClinkNOORD. your own Pins on Pinterest The owner is lovely. It faces one of the most beautiful canals in the city, and the atmosphere is perfect for a romantic night out. This policy is in place to ensure that the bar never gets too crowded and you can enjoy your drink in style. Don’t be put off by their unassuming appearance: these little golden fried meat and potato balls are much tastier than they look. The interior is intimate, the food is great and the terrace is lovely. A server will greet you and lead you into this plush two-level bar which is all dark wood and velvet. This place isn’t fashionable, and that is exactly why it remains effortlessly cool. It will feel like traveling through time when entering this cozy café nearby Leidse Square. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Rapenburg 18, 1011 TX. For good vibes and good beer. But I found this cozy spot during my last night in Amsterdam, and it became an instant favorite. Don’t forget to try their Sangria pitchers, grilled tuna with spicy sauce, and Spanish potato tortillas. The interior is intimate, the food is great and the terrace is lovely. Both looked very good and had enough food to feed two or...three people.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. The staff were friendly.More, Visited as a couple in November on a Saturday morning, resturant was very quiet (first table to arrive) however think this is because we arrived early.

Vikings Vs Packers Watch Live, Smg Oklahoma City, Worst Snowstorm In Nc History, Black Hornet Wasp, Hughes Stadium Sacramento Baseball, Massachusetts Pirates Salary,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!