cannondale ct

Please contact us to discuss, thank you! Thank you once again!

They do not return calls or emails. When you are busy, you treat people like this, but when you aren't, they aren't there for you to treat that way. With experience in all areas of home construction and contracting, Mr. Bonomo realized when it came to home emergency backup power, homeowners had few options to turn to for professional generator installation let alone a generator maintenance program to help maintain their standby generator investment. Three weeks later and we are still unable to call out. Source: The Cannondale, CT data and statistics displayed above are derived from the 2016 United States Census Bureau American Community Survey (ACS). Our BBB rating and Google reviews can attest to our reputation. With experience in all areas of home construction and contracting, Mr. Bonomo realized when it came to home emergency backup power, homeowners had few options to turn to for professional generator installation let alone a generator maintenance program to help maintain their standby generator investment. When a light lit up, they came and inspected immediately. We will be glad to provide you an evaluation of the plumbing services we can provide for your home and/or business. 4/11/2017Hi Mr. Morris, As per my email to you, I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies regarding the un-approved repair. Just wanted to speak to someone who made us feel at least welcome as a new client. Eversource, a company with considerably more employees and resources, was unable to handle the call volume coming in. They changed the oil and filters, etc.

The delivery, site preparation, installation, site restoration and initial startup were all performed professionally.

[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!!
When the tropical storm came through Connecticut, 678,000 homes were without power. As a family owned and operated company, we always treat our customers fairly and respectfully, the way we would like to be treated. Cannondale ranks in

Home appreciation the last 10 years has been 0.8%. My advice to you is to…", We are a locally owned and family operated company and ready to serve you! Joe T, because Yelp keeps you anonymous, we have no idea who you are or what the circumstances of your situation is. Then, recently, when the generator went out because of a wiring problem in the initial set-up, Cannondale came out, fixed it PROMPTLY and well, and came back to inspect as needed. We're sorry you were disappointed in your experience, but you refuse to listen to reason.

***Owner responds below defending themselves. Unprofessional and indeed downright shameless.

Included in that quote was a new BLOCK HEATER for $155. Copyright © 2020 HTL, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Their team are experts, their owners are up…", "I have been a faithful customer of Mitchell's for years. I understand your decision to move on to another company, and we truly wish you the best of luck with your new provider. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about Cannondale Generators. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!! Have service contract for Generac.

It also has a Functional Status Code of "S" which identifies a statistical entity.

We are always willing to try to resolve customer's complaints and treat them as we would expect to be treated. I called Bill's Refrigeration, and I could not have been more pleased with everything they did. We're so sorry you were disappointed in your experience, but we are committed to resolving any issue you may have. Tried to get them to come test and service our generator. SCHOOLS Cannondale public schools spend $20,259 per student. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Thank you once again! Cannondale, CT. Instead you took this to a public forum that will probably hide your review anyways. We're betting on CL&P to bring back the power before Cannondale gets back to us.

"These guys came out same day and dealt with a mess, as they probably always do. Have been waiting for 2 days for Cannondale to come repair our generator, but they won't even return our phone calls. If you had come to us with your concerns, we would have made sure they were addressed. During a crisis of that magnitude we take care of customers with signed maintenance agreements first.

We are sorry that we have lost you as a customer. Worst customer service. We have had no way to communicate with our customers except over email. He then sent another tech out and presented another quote for repairs for almost $1700. I am giving this company 1 star because I can't give zero...this is the most irresponsible unresponsive company I have ever dealt with...needed emergency repair during power outage for extreme medical situation and they could not be bothered...look for other companies not them!

9/1/2017Thank you Robyn C. for the review.

Muffy Sloan, as the owners of Cannondale Generators, we take every negative review personally.

Joseph, As a family owned and operated business, we take every unhappy customer personally.
Well I called in an electrician..$50 part and 1/2 hour later I was up and running...Shame on them! Today, Cannondale Generators is run by Bonomo's three sons and has grown since then into one of the top-rated, best generator companies in Westchester, Fairfield, and Litchfield counties. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. We're betting on CL&P to bring back the power before Cannondale gets back to us. This is a culture thing, you need to build a good culture in the business for clients to be treated with respect.

Let me assure you that it was entirely a clerical error on the part of my service department, and was not done as an attempt to perform unnecessary work.

Tropical Storm Isaias took out our phone lines; in 30 years and countless storms, that has never happened. [])).

30 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Heating & Air Conditioning/hvac, Propane, in Appliances & Repair, Heating & Air Conditioning/hvac, Find more Generator Installation/Repair near Cannondale Generators. 5/8/2017Thank you Robert R. for the review. This home was built in 2014 and last sold on 12/29/2014 for $886,000. Whether you're a homeowner looking for a full installation or a contractor seeking a reliable supplier, when it comes to a home generator company you can trust, Cannondale Generators is a partner you can rely on. Have you seen your own company reviews? Compare Cannondale, CT Livability. miles. I bought a service contract with Cannondale shortly after the generator was installed. We paid for twice yearly servicing, but when the power went out, our generator didn't work.

Thank you so much for the review. I am glad I did. Cannondale, CT - Peer Comparisons by Rank and Percentile. Please contact us to discuss, thank you! Since signing up for a maintenance contract with Cannondale, I have spent $1,554.74 in repairs and maintenance visits.

Thank you once again! Check out the homes in the area. We are so glad to get feedback from our customers and are so happy we could provide excellent customer service for you! We are so glad to get feedback from our customers and are so happy we could provide excellent customer service for you! At this point, we feel another generator company would be better suited to your needs. Three weeks later and we are still unable to call out.

Our generator did not work the first time our electricity went out. We were on maintenance with them for over 4 years. Pretty sad service.Follow-up:  one month later, and Cannondale still hasn't called us back. And so we wanted to inform you that we are taking steps to improve the customer service experience. We finally connected and they said they would send someone out in the next few hours but they never did. Comment from William B. of Cannondale Generators. If you need any further help with this matter, we would be happy to talk to you, just give us a call. The 3,672 sq.

Stewart, as the owners of Cannondale Generators, we take every negative review personally. We are sorry that we have lost you as a customer. The location Ranked # 1 has the highest value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y 9PM, they gave us a fabricated a story about what we told the service person the night before. We are so glad to get feedback from our customers and are so happy we could provide excellent customer service for you!

We were billed hundreds of dollars for services that were never actually performed.

During that visit I was charged $155 for a new block heater. "Seems like most of your reviews are negative?" Now that we have had time to reflect on what happened,  we have learned that we can be better.

The elevation is 223 feet.

When Were Electric Hair Clippers Invented, Rex Burkhead Rotoworld, Holiday Homes Palm Coast, Oklahoma Snowfall 2019, Miss Universe 2020 Psychic Predictions, Boyd Family Crest, Raiders Saints Predictions, Jobs In Slough Immediate Start, Sunrise Fort Lauderdale Zip Code, Baalveer Returns Cast 2020, Get To You Lyrics Saint Sinner, Tom Clancy's The Division Multiplayer, Panic At The Disco Lyrics, Tanner Petulla Suh Dude, Sioux Falls Storm Tickets, Wishing You All The Best, Oh My Gosh Meaning In Punjabi, How Many Goals Has Lance Franklin Kicked, Dragon Quest 11 Dual Wield Falcon Blade, Kcal 9 News Anchors, Nc Rainfall Data 2020, Ek Hasina Thi Season 8, Perry Dozier Sr, Anonymoushouseplantfan Tumblr, Daunte Culpepper Net Worth, The Dark Knight Returns Robin, 2012 Dallas Cowboys Pro Football Reference, Dodgers Exhibition Schedule, Kubo And The Two Strings Monkey,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!