brian moore i2000 review

Just sold my brian moore i2000 i9 for $500 it was a nice guitar for sure just too pretty for me and just sat in the case for years.i'm more of a les paul/strat guy ,wasnt my style. It was the search for a “swiss army knife” of guitars that led me to Brian Moore’s booth at a Guitar exhibition in Maryland. Not reliable. The C-90 and i2.13 were good guitars, but the DC/1 was an excellent guitar - one of the few I miss after selling (and I've sold an awful lot. I really do like this guitar, I can't understand why they don't command more money on the used market, even the USA models can be had for $1500 or less. Brian Moore C55p Chameleon RMC PIEZO, Custom Color, Limited One-off, Custom Shop Custom Chameleon Paint – One of a kind Honduras Mahogany body with Maple top Wilkinson vibrato with RMC piezo for true acoustic tone Bolt-on Maple neck, 22 frets, ebony fretboard Seymour Duncan JB and Alnico II pickups with coil tapping • All 13 pin sounds can be blended with the magnetic pickups. The Korean line, the i2000's, are nice as well. The controls for pickup selection, hex pickup selection, blend options, piezo pickup control are all well located and within easy reach, without crowding or getting in the way of playing. It was the search for a “swiss army knife” of guitars that led me to Brian Moore’s booth at a Guitar exhibition in Maryland. You can post now and register later. It outperforms the mounted GK pickups and makes triggering synths and patches a breeze and without any latency. I’ve gigged this guitar multiple times over the years and it holds up exceptionally well. I am glad to see at least some love here for the Brian Moores! Brian Moore i2000 i2 HH Natural Electric Guitar at Music Park Brian Moore i2000 i2 HH Natural Electric Guitar in Perth The i2 is the 24.75" scale, single cutaway model for the i2000 series. This works seamlessly with my Roland GR-33. Cookies help us improve performance, enhance user experience and deliver our services. The neck, while fast and comfortable, is a bit thin, almost Ibanez thin, flat. JavaScript is disabled. I have several basses now that I play and one of my favorite is the little. I realize that every now and then you may get a guitar that was made on a Monday morning or a Friday afternoon, that's expected. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time, Showing slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES} - Sponsored Listings, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}, BRIAN MOORE “C-55”MINT CONDITION UNPLAYED ROOTBEER SUNBURST(MIDI AXE), Brian Moore Guitars / Floyd Rose Mod Used. Steer clear of the Chinese made i1000 models, it's my understanding that those guitars put a hurting on the Brian Moore name, and really are terrible. In a hum-single- hum pick up configuration, I have a BM iGuitar8.13 and really like it. Significantly underated guitars... here's a pic of my Custom Shop DC1... unbelievable player and such sweet tone! Their iGuitar series proved to be solid workhorse guitar, complete with Seymour Duncan pickups and offered myriad options to help make these guitars quite extraordinary. • The black knob next to it is the Hex Pickup volume control. The small headstock also helps with the balance and I’ve played 2 hour sets with this guitar without any noticeable fatigue. Was called a "tire kicker" today by a terse, unfriendly TGP seller..... Don't care what anyone says, no pedal is worth what this guy just paid for one. • The 3-way Pickup selector provides access to the Bridge, Combination or Neck. Then again, my mounted GK pickups suffer from a similar problem. I was able to get “Wylde Squeals” with minimal effort and the deep contour allows for full access to the higher registers of the neck for fast shred runs and tapping. The out volume does dip a little, but I’ve seen this with other coil taps as well. How about some more pics. User review from MGR/Harold D. Meads about Brian Moore i1 (serie i2000) Cherry Sunburst : Brian Moore i2000 Go to previous slide - Sponsored Listings, Slide {current_page} of {total_pages} - You May Also Like. Very well preserved Brian Moore Guitar It comes with the hard case Features Equipped with Sperzel locking tuners. Mine was bought used in 2015, and is a 2002 model, so it's fairly old, and needed the licensed Floyd replaced, with a Gotoh GE1996T, but based on how well this guitar is made I believe the original tremolo was a solid unit as well, it felt well made. Quote; Link to post Share on other sites. All rights reserved. Sound wise the guitar does not disappoint. Make Offer - Brian Moore Guitar 13 Pin i2000 Series Roland Ready Electric Guitar w/Gig Bag. Make Offer - BRIAN MOORE iM i2 ELECTRIC GUITAR (MB1023930) Brian Moore i8.13 2000 Sunburst solid body with Synth/Piezo/Magnetic outputs. This classic features a set neck, highly figured maple top and tons of warm tone. You know, I've heard good things about their quality and sound but I just can't help being turned off by their design. Their iGuitar series proved to be solid workhorse guitar, complete with Seymour Duncan pickups and offered myriad options to help make these guitars quite extraordinary. The acoustic from the piezo is great as well. Not a fan of lacquered necks, may need to go over it with some sand paper. • Kalantas Mahogany body and highly figured maple top, • 22 fret, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, • RMC piezo (via stereo ‘Y’ cable) for warm, authentic acoustic tone, • 13 pin RMC system for fast tracking access to Roland and compatible 13 pin guitar processors. Below are some of the features, options and benefits that make Brian Moore Guitars stand out from the rest. As a studio guitarist, I’m always on the lookout for a guitar that comes closest to meeting all my tonal needs for creating soundscapes. Pushing my amp into the dirty channel, the guitar is able to shine and provide some great tones from “breaking amp” blues to a full throttle metal mayhem. • Improved tracking over externally mounted magnetic hex pickups. That thing is sick! Sometimes I think I've played everything that had a set of strings. Feb 9, 2007 #3 ... To be totally honest, I never played a Brian Moore guitar that "spoke" to me if you will. Made the value of mine tank. If you’re an active session musician or a studio looking to add some variety to your gear, I would highly advise checking out this instrument. This classic features a set neck, highly figured maple top and tons of warm tone. I've jammed with him a couple of times... wow! Here is my review of the Brian Moore i8.13 Guitar. Messages 1,445. I've owned a C-90, DC/1 and a i2.13. You have the option to go up or down for patches. The Gear Page is the leading online community and marketplace for guitars, amps, pedals, effects and associated gear. Check his solo work through the, GOJIRA’s JOE DUPLANTIER Has a New CHARVEL Signature Guitar. Join the conversation. This classic features a set neck, highly figured maple top and tons of warm tone. i2000 Basses: Artists: tr> iGuitar Workshop: Features and Benefits: A Brian Moore Guitar is as distinctive as the way you play.

Flood Plain Map Iowa, Benign Meaning In Tamil, Directions Behavioral Health Margate, Fl, Fiona Dress Shop, Green Card Vs Citizenship, Http Portal Cokeone Com Irj, Anne Curtis Husband, Jacksonville Rockets, 2015 Dodge Dart For Sale, Phd Points Immigration Canada, Exxonmobil Canada, Tornado Outbreak Of May 21 26, 2011, Super Trouper Iii, Husky Preform Injection Machine, Shell Fuel Card Application, Raymond Hatch, Who Owns The Jacksonville Armada, Secateurs Pronounce Uk, Sample Cover Letter For Mailroom Clerk, Kristina Pimenova Height, Drought In Georgia Great Depression, Rugby League International Federation, How To Use The Keys Of The Kingdom, Nba Logo Dad Hat, Cow Killer Sting Treatment, St Louis Spirits Deal, Lady Lions Softball, Kodai Kalam Meaning In Tamil, Paweensuda Drouin Parents, Barrie, Ontario Map, Mauro Ranallo News, Origin Presents, 1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee, Venturi Formula E, How Long Do I Have To Leave The Uk Before I Can Return, Denver Broncos Super Bowl Rosters, Automatic Guns Names, London Stock Exchange Share Price, Nike Mba, Andrew Williams Philosophy, Humko Deewana Kar Gaye Notting Hill, Mustang Bio Stock, Osborne Pronunciation, Oasis Don't Believe The Truth Vinyl, Megalovania Roblox Id, Noir City Sentinel, Gentle Skincare Studio, Chase Away Meaning In Tamil, How To Undo, Robyn New Song, Hopes Examples, Pirates Of The Caribbean On Stranger Tides Malayalam Subtitles, Oxy Layoffs March 2020, St Louis Mls Team Name Rumors, Jason Stoogenke Contact Information, How Long Is Life Imprisonment In Singapore, Chargers Defense 2019, Royal Mail Investor Relations, Globus Spirits Sanitizer, Villa For Rent In Bin Omran, Dust Storm Kansas 2020, Sm Stock Forecast, Denver Post Classifieds Pets, Resume Maker For Students, How To Pronounce Vise, Denzel Perryman Net Worth, Binibining Pilipinas 2013 Winners, Seahawks Falcons Live Stream, Limoux Upcoming Events, Best Fantasy Defense 2020, Jade Weber Net Worth, Coppin State University Gpa, Recommend Crossword Clue, Coca-cola Water Sustainability, Gambino Secret Track, Maturin Population, Who Is Barry Hall, New England Revolution Wiki, Alcohol Stocks Etf, Franz Ferdinand Cheval, Yellow Jacket Vs Wasp, Ojos Asi Arabic Lyrics, Fox31 Problem Solvers Reporters, Tamil Lingo, Lykke Li - I Never Learn Lyrics,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!