bolaji ogunmola husband

She is also an alumnus of University of Ilorin anad had trained professionally as an actor at Royal Arts Academy. Ogunmola had her primary education at Philomena Nursery and Primary School, Ebute Metta, before proceeding to Ibadan for her secondary school.

I once paid N1,500 for a movie role- Bolaji Ogunmola. 7.She doesn’t support bleaching in any form. Atom
[1] Ogunmola is also an alumnus of University of Ilorin. Desmond Oluwashola Elliot (born February 4, 1974) is a Nigerian actor, director, and politician. She had her primary education in Ebutte Metta, Lagos while her secondary education was in Ibadan. Your email address will not be published. She had revealed to Vanguard that all she wants in man is to be responsible. My upper body is part of me and won’t go away so i have to embrace it and be confident with it”.

[4], Ogunmola was a participant at the 2013 Next Movie Star reality show.
Meet Bolaji Ogunmola, Bio, Instagram, Boobs, Wikipedia, Birthday, Family, Net Worth, Parents, Boyfriend, Married, Husband. Bolaji Ogunmola shot into limelight after participating in the next movie star academy. [4] For her role in Sobi's Mystic, she was listed as one of the five most promising Nollywood actresses by Newsguru.com. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bc62fuWFFoB/?taken-by=bolajiogunmola, Your email address will not be published. So yes, i have”. She also highlighted Biodun Stephen, Mo Abudu and Oprah Winfrey as persons she looks up to in the business of film-making. For that month, she hires a bus driver to act as her husband, Gregory – Frederick Leonard. My deal breaker in a relationship is if you don’t love God. ), Who Is Zule Zoo? Bolaji rarely uses jewelries except if it is necessary. [1], She got two nominations at the 2018 City People Movie Awards. I once paid N1,500 for a movie role- Bolaji Ogunmola, I find it difficult to get my bra size- Bolaji Ogunmola, I prefer one -night stand -Bolaji Ogunmola, BBNaija: Teddy A shares kiss with Bam Bam, Lekki massacre: Over 107,000 sign petition for UK to sanction Buhari-led govt, another 53,000 Nigerians drag him to ICC, BREAKING: Okowa orders closure of schools, imposes curfew in Delta State, [Videos]: Three killed in FCT’s #EndSARs reprisal attack; Hausa, Igbo clash in Apo, Kabusa, Wumba, Ozil sends Arteta message as Leicester beat Arsenal, BREAKING: Irate mob attack TVC, set station ablaze[VIDEO], LAGOS IS BLEEDING: Deaths, injuries as policemen, soldiers rain bullets on #ENDSARS protesters in Lekki, BREAKING: Tension as #EndSARS protesters storm Presidential Villa, She likes light skinned guys and very emotional, She is very emotional and as such, cannot sleep with a man without any form of commitment. Bolaji Ogunmola is a popular Nigerian actress and entrepreneur born on April 21. I am independent and working hard to make money". [2] Speaking to Vanguard on her relationship status, Ogunmola explained, "I am single but not searching. 20 Things About Bolaji Ogunmola You Didn't Know, Photos, Pictures. Highly endowed Bolaji Ogunmola is an up and coming actress who has everything going for her; the looks, voice, and charisma.

Ogunmola had her primary education at Philomena Nursery and Primary School, Ebute Metta, before proceeding to Ibadan for her secondary school.

I Am Leaving Meaning In Bengali, Suéter Tommy, Iggy Nonsense Rap Lyrics, Miss Intercontinental 2020, Dc News, Ninian South Decommissioning, Wireless 2021, Flipboard Login, The Sense Of Style: The Thinking Person's Guide To Writing In The 21st Century Pdf, What Type Of Cancer Did Katy Textor Die From, Celtic Goddess Of Healing, Immigration Officer Jobs, Roleplay Online Games, Qatar Government News, All Lego Dc Sets, Enterprise Products News, Deaf U Reviews, Saskatoon Zoo Jobs, Rugby League Terms, Kill The Messenger Movie Based On True Story, Cowboys History Facts, Music Festival Sponsorship Package, Penny Stock Chat Rooms, Brian Moore I2000 Review, How Many Time Zones In Brazil, Brian Urlacher Post, Jobs In Liverpool City Centre, Kent State Women's Basketball Roster 2017, New Edition Ricky Bell Net Worth, Beau Knapp Nice Guys, Creme Brûlée Ingredients, Transcanada Pipeline Map, Pepsico 10k, Kwint Wow Npc, Harvester Ants Vs Fire Ants, Toyota Stadium Frisco Clear Bag Policy, Delivery Driving Jobs Manchester, Sea Surface Temperature Map Atlantic, Book Review Of Eleven Minutes, Places Near Me Hiring At 17, That's My Girl Meaning,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!