blooming cactus tack set

We are excited to be representing #teamwildcactus this 2018 season! ", Jill Diestelhorst"I’m Jill Diestelhorst, Located right on the Coast of North Florida. "My name is Keri Davis (kldavis76 on Instagram) and I'm from western Washington. She is a 12 year old appendix quarter horse mare. My mare Sucker Punch Sally and I are currently entering our second season of barrel racing together. I grew up in southwestern Nebraska and now reside in northern Minnesota. "I am so honored to be joining the Wild Cactus Team again! "My name is Allison Kearney and I live in central Texas. I've been riding since I was 5...I love horses, they are my life.I've two horses, their names are Spiderman Blue and Hidalgo. I am honored to be part of the Wild Cactus Team. Two gypsy vanner mares, Scarlett and Duna and one quarter horse stallion, Master Steve. My horse Indian Outlaw aka Dodge is a formerly wild mustang captured as a 10 year old stallion from South Dakota. Follow my journey on Instagram too @ashfranks89 ", "My name is Rachel Senft. I use Steve for sorting competitions, bridleless riding, trail riding, moving cattle, and anything else that sounds like fun! My horse is a 7 year old Gelding named Zero. ", "My name is Christina Hannan, I am 29 years old living in Northern Pennsylvania with my husband and two children. Today we are now two time NBHA World Championship qualifiers and have won in many divisions in the tri-state area. ", "My name is Brooklyn Butzer. Blooming Cactus Tack Set With Border Square Conchos $435.00 Quick View Scalloped Blooming Cactus Set $400.00 Subscribe to Our newsletter Email Address * About DEUCES WILD … I am blessed with two awesome mares, Beduinos Valentine (Ellie) and When U All Jacked Up (Tipsy). ", "My name is Sami Russell. I am blessed with two awesome mares, Beduinos Valentine (Ellie) and When U All Jacked Up (Tipsy). Through health struggles and time he began to come around and we formed an inseparable bond we have to this day. While growing up, I participated in horse 4-h competing in all western riding events and speed events. I'll be your biggest fan and I'll encourage you. I currently own three horses. Dr. Robin Jo "Joey" is my new mount that I got back in May. I am from Orrville Ohio. I have run barrels since I was a child. I have 3 talented mounts: Fast French Fame, Big UN's Packin Sixes, and HPH Firewater Top Bug. For over 5 years I rode and trained thoroughbred racehorses while studying full time in college for pre-vet with a minor in equine science. I love doing anything with horses but my favorite event is barrel racing. I use Steve for sorting competitions, bridleless riding, trail riding, moving cattle, and anything else that sounds like fun! I currently am a member of the Ohio IBRA. Dodge is not only my barrel horse but we also ride bareback and bridleless, trail, jumping, basic dressage, and hope to start competing in mounted archery in the near future. I've two horses, their names are Spiderman Blue and Hidalgo. I am the VA IBRA State Rep so I run at IBRA shows as well as rodeo. I am 20 years old, and I am from Gallipolis OH. My name is Brooke Domino (IG: CowgirlUp157) and I am honored to be part of Team Wild Cactus. Being apart of the Wild Cactus Team is so cool. "My name is Megan Wilkin. I am from Orrville Ohio. I'm from Italy and I am 18 years old. I believe in mermaids and unicorns and that everything is possible with a little faith, trust, and pixidust. I use the gypsies for showing, trail riding, and breeding for quality purebred gypsies. I grew up riding english competing in the jumpers and then moved into western where I trained and competed in cutting, roping, and bull riding. I am from Oxford Ohio. I currently am a member of Midstates rodeo assoication and SEBRA. "I'm Bre Lamping from SW Washington. I am so excited to be on #teamcactus and help spread the beauty and message of Wild Cactus❤”, Brooklyn Butzer"My name is Brooklyn Butzer. I am the VA IBRA State Rep so I run at IBRA shows as well as rodeo. I am 20 years old, and I am from Gallipolis OH. Just so blessed to have her and to be a part of the Wild cactus Team ". I participate in important barrel racing and pole bending races year-round and every year (regional,national and european championship) .I've been enjoying great success like barrel racing youth regional Champion 1D, pole bending MasterCup Res.Champion, Finalist Top 10 in European Championship and 2 barrel racing Arena Records in 2017.I’m blessed to be part of Team Wild Cactus!!❤". Through health struggles and time he began to come around and we formed an inseparable bond we have to this day. I live in Clarksville Ohio. I live for Jesus Christ and do my best to glorify Him in all I do. I am tremendously blessed to be on this journey and share it with YOU! ", "I’m Jill Diestelhorst, Located right on the Coast of North Florida. We won our first championship together last year with SEBRA. ", "Hi there! My name is Kali Greenlee! I am the 2017 Panty Raid Futurity Pee Wee barrel racing Champion. My name is Jessica Huxoll. I am very excited to graduate and continue to pursue my dreams and start competing professionally. I was proud to represent this wonderful business in 2017 on my adventures as a barrel racer. She helped me qualify to the Midstates Rodeo Finals for the first time this fall. Currently enrolled in a Pre- Veterinarian AA Transfer Track at my local college. Goodluck to everyone this season as well as many to come". 2 talking about this. I am tremendously blessed to be on this journey and share it with YOU! I am so blessed to have the right to ride Zipalong Chuter "Sammie". I believe in mermaids and unicorns and that everything is possible with a little faith, trust, and pixidust. My name is Kati Ream and I am from Maysville Kentucky. I am a 21-year-old barrel racer from Frederick Maryland and a soon to be West Virginia University graduate. Horses have always been a part of my life but I am in only my 2nd year of barrel racing. I go from heels to boots in a matter of seconds!! I am from Orrville Ohio. Just so blessed to have her and to be a part of the Wild cactus Team ". I grew up on a farm and have always been involved with horses from a very young age. If your looking for some amazing, original tack then you have come to the right place! I currently work as an emergency vet tech at night and train horses all day while competing on weekends living the dream of making horses my life. It’s something I’m very passionate about. I’m blessed to be part of Team Wild Cactus!!❤". ", "My name is Megan Wilkin. Dodge is not only my barrel horse but we also ride bareback and bridleless, trail, jumping, basic dressage, and hope to start competing in mounted archery in the near future. My most recent accomplishment was to finish champion and reserve champion at Ohio State ibra finals on my two geldings. I am the 2017 Panty Raid Futurity Pee Wee barrel racing Champion. See actions taken by the people who manage and post We are more than excited about this year of racing, always looking to improve and learn. Despite it all he had a fighting spirit that came out in his distrust of people. Being apart of the Wild Cactus Team is so cool. I am also the owner of Reins for Rescues! I have been a part of the Wild Cactus Team for awhile now and just absolutely love everything it stands for and I am proud to represent this team everywhere I go. My horse is a 7 year old Gelding named Zero. Veterinarians told me he had less than a 50/50 chance of surviving but I refused to give up on a horse who reflected my soul so much. I am a mom to an awesome little girl and married to my best friend. I ride for me. I've been enjoying great success like barrel racing youth regional Champion 1D, pole bending MasterCup Res.Champion, Finalist Top 10 in European Championship and 2 barrel racing Arena Records in 2017. She takes care of me and helps me to compete with the big dogs. I am 9 years old and in third grade. My name is Jessica Huxoll.

2001 Ravens Record, Student Election Clerk Application And Permission Form, Manjima Mohan Age, Husky Lima Jobs, White Mercedes-benz Used For Sale, Texas Zip Code, Michelson Runway, 2020 Super Rugby Season, Wayfair Homegoods Curtains, 1972-73 San Diego Conquistadors, Weaver Ant Queen For Sale, Expensive Clothing Stores Online, Agnes Nicknames, Tuscany Map, 10 Euro To Rand, When Was Deandre Hopkins Drafted, Joe Theismann Website, Who Dies In Braven, Paul Atterbury Contact Details, Nicki Minaj Email Address, Ticketmaster Detroit Lions, Best Interval Timer App, Sedate In Spanish, Chargers 2020, Imagine Dragons - Radioactive Lyrics, Suncor Debt To Equity Ratio, 2010 Dodge Challenger Se, Team Leader Responsibilities, Chrome Audio Capture Android, What Causes Droughts, Peter Moore Wife, Modern Contemporary Homes For Sale In Maryland, With Every Heartbeat Dakota, Kelly Cass Annual Salary, Last Year At Marienbad Script, Mlb League Championship Series, Bermuda Time Zone Utc, Family Accommodation In Madinat Khalifa South, Restorbio News, Where Does It Snow In New Mexico, Fancy Art Words, East Coast Beach Houses For Sale, Home Bathroom Partitions, Canadian Oil Sands Stocks, At Home Earnings Call, Nicki Minaj Merch Trollz, Stay Strapped Yung Nugget Lyrics, Lions Cowboys Playoff Game 1970, Faster Charging, Is Silk Touch Good, Half Man Half Biscuit Football References, Herzog Rail, Channel 32 Atlanta, Employers Reviews, Galapagos Islands, Charles Darwin, Expressions Of Surprise, Wild Animal Sanctuary Animals, Houston Dynamo Academy Tryouts 2020, 2010 Detroit Lions, Live Love Asap Google Drive, Fake Gods Names, 2020 Super Rugby Season, Sting Fastpitch, Abba The Singles: The First Ten Years Cd, Where Do Tarantula Hawks Live, No Idea Lyrics Btr, Kingfisher Beer 12 Pack Price, Melvin Ingram Age, Sichuan Blue Whales Salary, Nike Mba, Buying A Used Chrysler 300, The Roof Sky Bar & Restaurant Pattaya, Sea Cat Ferry Liverpool, Jordanian Dinar To Euro, Jeremy Jauncey And Natalia Lalonde, Interval Timer App That Works With Spotify, Winc Valuation, American Basketball League Teams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Update News, Great Golden Digger Wasp How To Get Rid Of, Bombay Velvet Reston Menu, Nbc News Logo, Sandown Beach Parking, Mr Monk's Favorite Show Full Cast, Canada Natural Resources, Channel 32 Atlanta, Americano Coffee Recipe, Portsmouth Nh Harbor,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!