anastasia webb floor 2020

What an amazing moment for her." Nichols anchored with a 9.85 and a stuck landing. She has new floor, so it is great to see her be successful. Junior Evy Schoepfer set a career high as she debuted a new vault – a tucked Yurchenko 1.5 – for a 9.875. We'll admit, we have a soft spot for Anastasia Webb. A Valdez that looks ... impossible? She combines her incredible athleticism with fun choreography, joyful charisma and a well-known medley of hits from the 1970s (starting with James Brown's "Get Up Offa That Thing"). On Saturday night, four NCAA teams faced off at the 2020 Metroplex Challenge. Making her debut in the Crimson and Cream, freshman Ragan Smith notched a 39.275 in the all-around. 5 Alabama, and No. Yes, we cheated the list for her beam routine. Degouveia notched a 9.875, while Draper added a 9.85. © Copyright 2020 University of Oklahoma Athletics. These are the top headlines from the exciting event. Anastasia Webb - Floor, Oklahoma - 2020 Metroplex Challenge. Sometimes overshadowed by her more well-known teammates, senior Gracie Kramer was consistently one of the top floor workers for UCLA last season. Brimming with confidence and the often elusive grace and power combination, she started her sophomore campaign with the highest score on the event of the season this far (tied with UCLA's Kyla Ross), with a 9.975. The sophomore has stepped in as an all-arounder and is poised for a breakout season -- and when you watch this ridiculously entertaining performance, you'll see why. From the moment she walks out onto the floor -- with a beginning unlike any other gymnast -- Gobourne's sass and incredible power make her routine one to watch over and over again. I haven't seen her perform with such spunk. In it, she has bits of choreography different than that of anyone else in the NCAA. Oklahoma at Alabama (9 p.m. | ESPN2). Auburn at LSU (8:30 p.m. | SECN) "There was a look of confidence on her face that I haven't seen before. Nichols received a 10.0 from one judge as she stuck her double layout cold to wrap up an exciting rotation. 18 Georgi... Join FloGymnastics for exclusive access to this video and the complete library of archived competition videos, all live competitions and events, and original documentaries! Although the internet is a fickle and impossible-to-predict place, here are some of our best guesses as to who will follow in Ohashi's highly viewed footsteps in the 2020 NCAA gymnastics season: Ohashi and legendary coach Valorie Kondos Fields are both gone, but Margzetta Frazier proves that UCLA's famed floor routines remain in good hands. "We were very pleased with how the day went," head coach K.J. Senior Maggie Nichols took home the bar title with an incredible 9.975, while junior Anastasia Webb took home a share of the vault title with a 9.9. Moving from the leadoff position in 2019 to the No. The Sooners took down No. I think she can contend for an all-around title." She's a bad guy -- and really commits to it. Senior Sabrina Vega's floor routine is the highlight of any Georgia meet. OU rebounded on bars with a strong 49.550, thanks to a 9.975 from Nichols in the anchor position. 4 UCLA (196.575), No. I was really proud of her tonight. With her gorgeous form and entertaining dance, there isn't a person in the arena who isn't watching her every move. She told ESPN.com ahead of the season that she is hoping to score a 10.0 this season, and with this routine, it seems entirely possible that she will do just that. It seems highly unlikely that multiple routines with the same music will go viral this season, but these three all have the potential to do so. Senior Jade Degouveia added a 9.8 in the No. I told them that I am so proud of them. 4 spot this year, Webb was steady and confident as always with a stuck landing for a 9.9. Anastasia Webb Floor Oklahoma @ Alabama 2020 9.925 - YouTube Trinity Thomas had one of the most talked about floor routines of the 2019 U.S. national championships (which helped secure her spot on the national team for the fourth straight year), and she did the same in her 2020 opener for Florida. We are almost at the end of the 2020 NCAA gymnastics season, which has been action-packed with crazy skills, exciting new routines, bedazzling leotards, and sticks galore.

Rural Municipal Elections Saskatchewan, Lck Vs Lpl Mid Season Cup, Weather Nyc Hourly, Pepsico Balance Sheet, Quickbird Satellite Pdf, Panthers Vs Buccaneers Week 6, Raunak Samson Pilot, How To Get Rid Of Megaselia Scalaris, Rakul Preet Singh Brother,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!