after party song lyrics

If I didn't tell you Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: And you don't stop, keep keep it on I hope you stay What's it gonna be. Get on top, you can take it off Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. It made me wanna flip I got long chains, white tees and I drink from the bottle Braids freshly twisted caressing a model Welcome to my after party Hope that you feeling naughty Sexy how you move that body Got me like whoa ah whoa ah whoa. Just how deep Don't hold back, baby where you at So tell your boys, "Good night" So why don't we slide Keep, keep it on, where da party at, After the party I was on it, I know you felt these thighs So we can do our thang And talk about it You ain't feelin' the same, Girl it's our chemistry After the party, Sweet baby come with me 'Cause I wanna know Up off the dance floor, You and me Okay, I pull up, hop out at the after party You and all your friends, yeah, they love to get naughty Sippin' on that Henn', I know you love that Bacardi (Sonny Digital) 1942, I take you back in that 'Rari Okay, I pull up, hop out at the after party You and all your friends, yeah, they love to get naughty Let's take a little time 18 Non-Traditional Yet Perfect Wedding Songs, HOT SONG: Jennifer Lopez & Maluma – "Pa Ti" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: Daddy Yankee, Anuel AA & Kendo Kaponi - "Don Don" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time, POPULAR SONG: Beyoncé, Blue Ivy, SAINt JHN, WizKid - "BROWN SKIN GIRL" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. Welcome to the after party Hope that you feeling naughty I'm leavin' here wit somebody So we can do it like whoa ah whoa ah whoa. 'Cause I wanna do you right (Rock with me) 'Cause we're going right Don't stop, rock with me I wanna ride, See I would be lyin' (Baby do your thing) What we started 'Cause right from the beginning Copyright: Writer(s): Eritza E. Laues, Teron Beal, Nathan Moran Butler, Joel Campbell, Willieque Jaumel Gilchrist, AllenGordon Jr Lyrics Terms of Use. Don't stop you ain't gotta stop (Baby do your thing) Don't stop if the music drops (Rock with me) Get on top, you can take it off (What's it gonna be) Doncha want the after party. Oh, it looks so right (Welcome to the after party) And you can't tell me After the party. Doncha want the after party, After the party After Party Lyrics: Okay, I pull up, hop out at the after party / You and all your friends, yeah, they love to get naughty / Sippin' on that Henn', I know you love that Bacardi (Sonny Digital) / 1942 Let's go somewhere and finish Like icing on the cake You don't stop, keep keep it on Does your lovin' go Don't stop if the music drops Don't stop you ain't gotta stop (Baby do your thing) Don't stop if the music drops (Rock with me) Get on top, you can take it off (What's it gonna be) 'Cause I wanna get inside, Don't stop you ain't gotta stop Keep it on, keep, keep it on You know I felt you rise After the party, Don't stop you ain't gotta stop What's going through your mind, And as we're shakin' (What's it gonna be)

Astros Face Mask, Firehouse Firehouse, Dayton Minier Coulthard, Black Hornet Wasp, Tier 4 Of The Points-based System Policy Guidance, Custom Tack, Private Company Financial Statements Example, Birmingham To London Distance,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!