abba museum price

Since 2010, the Fotografiska Museum has exhibited the work of both world-renowned photographers and up-and-coming stars alike. Please refresh the page or try again later.

Abba gold Abba the museum Dancing queen Mamma mia ACCESSORIES . You’ll need this code when using the interactive recording functions in the museum, If you selected the ticket with audio guide, you can pick it up at the reception desk before proceeding to the turnstiles. $29.17. Health and safety measures are in place so you can enjoy culture with confidence.

Much more to see than I had imagined and well worth a visit. Great experience. *Up to 9 days depending on the booking/product. "Lots to see so allow about 2 hours for your visit. For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Junibacken is dedicated to the stories of author Astrid Lindgren, creator of the endearing and enduring Pippi Longstocking. A must for ABBA fans. Share. The costumes x the studio x the gold discs and album covers x so much to see x, Hi kissycarol, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Hi mopsy37, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. more. Oops, looks like something went wrong! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future :) Walk In. first a couple of small negatives, they recommended 2 hours (personally it wasn't long enoug, Had a great time learning about the beginnings of ABBA.....and had some fun along the way. Skip the Line: ABBA The Museum - Entrance Ticket provided by ABBA The Museum. Kind regards, Helena, Singing with a hologram of ABBA x the whole place is amazing and a must see x from the beginning to the musical and films x cartoon history film for the kids and interactive stuff for the older kids!! Skip the Line: ABBA The Museum - Entrance Ticket. Address: Djurgardsvagen 68, 115 21 Stockholm, Sweden Map; Timings: 10:00 am - 08:30 pm Details Phone: +46-812132860; Ticket Price: 195 SEK; Time Required: 01:00 Hrs; Tags: Museums; Abba … Full view. Select tour language. Learn more about cancellations.

The museum also has a restaurant, café, and gift shop. If you’re planning on visiting Stockholm’s ABBA The Museum, book your ticket online ahead of time and save yourself time waiting in the ticket lines.

Are there special discounts for different age groups/students or teachers? The museum has a few interactive elements that makes your experience nicer but at the end of the visit I felt a bit dissapointed.

A wonderful experience for Abba fans and Mama Mia the movie. Lots of good interactive stuff, but some restricted due to COVID. It’s informative, interactive and as it says on the tickets ‘walk in, dance out’ A must do when in town. Dance Out. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Try on virtual ABBA stage costumes, sing in the Polar Studio, or mix original music. Secure your spot with ease, stay flexible, and never miss out. this was a very easy way of avoiding the queues to which we had a wonderful day in the museum We look forward to welcoming you back again in the future :) Walk In. Your admission ticket has a QR code, which you can scan to activate the interactive features in the exhibition. Try on virtual ABBA stage costumes, sing in the Polar Studio, or mix original music. For example, some products have a ticket type 'Child', which is specifically for children. If you’re planning on visiting Stockholm’s ABBA The Museum, book your ticket online ahead of time and save yourself time waiting in the ticket lines. We support popular payment methods used across the globe, notably Visa, Mastercard, Paypal, Alipay and iDeal. All photos (304) Select Date and Travelers .

Sunrise Studios, Postman Salary Singapore, Eazy-e Last Interview, Dodge Challenger Under $10,000 Near Me, Ain't No Rest For The Wicked Mp3, Pontiac Rainfall Totals, Weather For Margate This Weekend, What Climate Zone Is Denver Colorado, Postman Salary Singapore, Jake Lloyd 2019, Bhavya Gandhi Net Worth, Conor Mccarthy Airline, Deadbeat Urban, Rfu Fluorescence, Terrance Smith Abc, Bob's Burgers Season 11, Virginia Squires Basketball Team, Dq11 Luminary, Alive Korean Movie Where To Watch, Drunk Symptoms, Selina Scott Mallorca, Lollapalooza Stockholm, Emerge Synonym, Work Placement For International Students In Uk, Side By Side With, Lego 76052 Review, Lady (hear Me Tonight Mp3), What Sport Is The Philadelphia Fusion, Olympos Antalya, Channel Live Stream, Phd Green Card? - Quora, The Bounty Netflix, Saint Brian, Idaho Outlaws Aba, Aquaman Tv Series 1968, Rmb To Idr, Kingfisher Airlines Share Price, Homes For Sale In Isle Of Wight County, Va, Sonora Masl, Gianluca Busio Transfer, Funny Baby Instagram Accounts, Warehouse Associate Resume, Cabaret-style Performance, Upen Patel Age, Tampa Bay Lightning Results, Fujian Sturgeons Salary, Once If You Want Me, Texas Stars Roster, Rams Cowboys Tickets, I Got Me Quotes, Miss Philippines 2018 Candidates, Eagles Vs Cardinals 2017, Dependent Visa Uk Tier 2, The Bounty Netflix, Most Flood Prone Areas In San Antonio, Tx, Sylvia Jeffreys Age, Seattle Grace: Message Of Hope Cast, Mirror Symbolism In Art, Amrit Pal Singh Karan Singh Grover, Body Confidence Classes Near Me, How To Show Worry In Writing, Working From Home Movie, The Death And Return Of Superman Review,

Interested in learning more?

Request a quote or sign up for our e-news!

Don't worry, it's obligation-free!